Ofite Filter Paper 3.5" (9cm), 2.7um (100/pack)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Whatman #50 is the industry standard for filtration testing.
This filter paper is used in the API, Low Pressure Filter Presses. This filter paper meets the requirements established in API Recommended Practice 13B-1 and 13B-2.
- Grade: Whatman #50
- Type: Hardened low ash
- Particle Retention in Liquid: 2.7 µm
- Ash Content: 0.015%
- Water Flow Rate: 10 mL/min
- Nominal Thickness: 115 µm
- Basis Weight: 96 g/m2
- Nominal Air Flow Rate: 144 s/100 mL/in2
- Diameter: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Thickness: 115 µm
- Material: High-quality cotton linters
- Alpha Cellulose Content Minimum: = 98%
- Package of 100