Keller LevelRat Submersible Level Transmitter for Sewage Lift Stations
Non-fouling level transmitter specifically designed for sewage lift stations for depths up to 100 feet of water.
The Keller LevelRat submersible level transmitter is specifically designed for use in environments that would clog a traditional level transmitter. The unique Kynar diaphragm combines increased durability and Teflon-like non-stick properties to provide increased service time without maintenance. Additionally, the small profile minimizes accumulated solids, while simplifying installation.
Perfectly suited for pump control applications, the LevelRat is compatible with any standard 2-wire, 4-20mA current loop or 3-wire voltage systems. Additionally, models equipped with 4-20mA analog output include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost. This feature protects the transmitter from fast-rising transients and carries a lifetime guarantee against damage from electrical surge.
Optional 1/2 inch NPT male conduit fitting adapts the LevelRat to those applications where hard-mounting by rigid conduit is preferred.
- Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability
- ±0.2% FS Static (25°C)
- ±0.5% FS Total Error Band (TEB)
- 4-20mA output includes guaranteed lightning protection
- Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
- Ranges available from 0 to 5 up to 100ftWC
- 316L SS, Kynar, Polyamide & Fluorocarbon wetted materials
- Non-fouling Kynar diaphragm for puncture resistance
- -10 to 60ºC operating temperature
- IP68 environmental protection
- 2-year warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship
- Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant); CE certified