The SpOILer Controllerless Recovery System (CRS) is an efficient product recovery system designed to recover floating hydrocarbons from 2″ (5cm) and larger wells and sumps. The SpOILer utilizes an internally regulated pneumatic bladder pump combined with a floating skimmer attachment. This system tracks water level fluctuations in excess of 16″ (41cm) with the 4″ (10cm) skimmer while removing product to a sheen. This system is extremely flexible for use at a variety of sites, with skimmers available to recover product ranging from gasoline to gear oil over several available travel ranges.
– No external controller required.
– Has a field adjustable cycle timer to optimize cycle rates and conserve energy.
– High efficiency, ultra low energy use.
– Quick set-up; only two lines to connect.
– Different sizes/types of skimmers can be used with the standard pump for varying site conditions, including screened skimmers for extra protection.
– Optional Tankfull Shut-Off.
– Optional oil-less air compressor.
**Sequoia services the SpOILer Recovery Systems**
**Image includes OPTIONAL well screen and Tank Full equipment**